2015I love New Year. New beginnings, new hopes and dreams. New Challenges and goals. Every year I make a list, in fact I live by the hand written ‘to do’ list. But this is a special list, it’s the annual bucket list of adventures, all encompassing aspirations of things I’d love to do with my family, my friends & with lisadonati.co. And the thing about the lists is that they work, for me anyway.On it I have mighty challenges and more achievable simple life pleasures, like climbing the Scott Monument in Edinburgh (you get a certificate allegedly). Arthur’s Seat was on it a couple of years ago, as was exploring St Peter’s Seminary near Cardross and as they were on the ‘list’ they happened, for often it’s taking advantage of a small window of opportunity that we’re all too familiar with. So 2015 has all manner of things on it, lots of cycling, lots of exploring and I'm also going to introduce my daughters to the list. I think it's time they were introduced to the pleasure of shaping their own adventures, although heaven knows what I'm letting myself in for.As for lisadonati.co, well we’ve got to keep a lid on our new designs which will launch at the Scottish Trade Show in January, but let’s just say it includes a bit of texture, gold, tartan and two unique catalogues, one for our quirky Scottish inspired collections and one filled with simply beautiful cards and gifts inspired by our sweet take on modern life.
Images from left to right:
1. Ben Lomond, spur of the moment day out and finally ticked it off 'the list'.
2. My daughters.
3. Seilebost Beach, Isle of Harris. Last Easter, on my birthday I cycled from North to South Harris to meet my family for lunch, some things take a bit more planning but are worth it by a windy mile.
4. St. Peter's Seminary near Cardross, it took us an hour to find and admittedIy I may have been a little bit spooked but what an architectural gem - visit this whilst you can.
5. My handsome bike with the Waverly in the background of the Forth and Clyde Canal, Bowling. I use this cycle route to up my mileage and tacked it on to hilly routes to get used to long spells on the bike. This year a ton is a must (100 miles) last year I came so close . . . it's right up there at the top of the list.
6. The Riverside, our alternative family playground.
Added to cart